Affordable Fashion: Lizzy & Hyeri’s Comic Book Style
Comic book style is in! Hyeri, from Girl’s Day, was featured in the April issue of Vogue Girl wearing patchy, colorful pieces that looked like stickers of pop culture cartoons. Then, After School’s Lizzy was featured in the June issue of Nylon with a similar style that had a more vintage, faded feel. Here’s where to get similar pieces inspired by fun comic strips and lovable cartoons. The best part: at affordable prices.
1. Batman Crystal Clutch with Swarovski Crystals ($200.00)
2. Betsey Johnson T T Y L Crossbody ($50.00)
3. Comic Leather Statement Clutch ($120.00)
1. Henry Ferrera Newspaper Rain Boots ($42.99)
2. Jeffrey Campbell Platform Heels ($80.21)
3. Jeffrey Campbell Charming Heel in Cartoon Print ($52.00)
4. Love Moschino Women’s Comic Fashion Sneaker ($170.00)
1. Smitten Sketching Dress ($87.99)
2. JoyRich Comic Adventure Skater Dress ($60.16)
1. UNIQLO Peanuts French Sleeve T-Shirt ($9.90)
2. Junk Food Mickey Mouse Ombre Pullover ($74.00)
3. UNIQLO Tom & Jerry Short Sleeve T-Shirt ($12.90)
4. Marvel Comic Color Pop Girls Tank Top ($22.50 – $27.45)
5. Fuck You I’m Batman Dark Tank ($26.00)
6. Comic Strip Chic Crop Top ($12.80)
1. PaperMoon Comic Print Pencil Skirt ($10.00 – $16.95)
2. Love Moschino ($155.00)
1. Dizzy Glasses ($20.00)
2. Kitty Shades ($40.00)
3. Go Around Shades ($22.00)
To look at the rest of Lizzy’s photoshoot head over to this page in Nylon. To check out Hyeri’s, go to this page in Vogue Girl.
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!